Monday, May 24, 2010

My Aunts House

My aunt is probably the coolest person you could ever know. She had a dog named Niko. That dog was a loving, sweet, adorable golden lab... lets just say she could never be a guard dog. Niko died quite awhile ago.

I was at my aunts house the other night and we were laughing and having a good time and all of a sudden, we hear the loudest scream/growl thing ever...almost dog like. We both jumped and looked around.

The sound itself sounded like it came from within the house. But the way it echoed seemed like it came from outside the house... I'm 14 years old and I have never heard anything like that in all my life. Niko was hit by a car and get this: it was the anniversary Niko died. Do you think that yelping scream might have been Niko letting us know he was still around?

Sent in by lilian95, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment