Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Haunted Hotel Congress Tucson Arizona

My son and I took a vacation. We left Phoenix traveled south to Tucson. When we got there I looked for a cool hotel that was old in hopes of it being haunted. I asked the manager if it was and he told me yes and that employees witnessed things from orbs flying around to seeing apparitions. The maintenance man told me story after story and the history of the hotel which was in a huge fire maybe around 1940. The room we stayed in was supposedly the most haunted one and a woman had shot herself in the bathroom. You can kinda see where they patched the hole and if you open the closet you can see where the bullet went.

At the time I drank a lot of beer due to the fact I'm an alcoholic so I had a stack of empty beer cans sitting on the desk. While I was there I witnessed a beer can move about 16 inches. I said holy crap did you see that to my son. He wasn't paying attention and said what? I said the beer can moved by itself as I slid it back where it was. He was about to say no way, and it happened again this time my son saw it... it sent a chill down my spine and my son was so scared he hid his head in my lap and started to cry. I didn't want to scare him and tell him the room was haunted or he'd never want to stay in there, so I didn't.

On the first night I felt uncomfortable in there and a little depressed, but I figured it was my drinking. When I woke up the next morning there were magazines all over the floor that were on the dresser. Also as you walk up the main staircase you can smell roses. There is also said to be a ghost that looks out the window toward the train tracks... waiting on something. I'm not sure about if ghosts exist I've never seen one but I want to believe there are and stuff like this interests me. I'm definitely going back to Hotel Congress and other places like it so I'll have more ghost stories to tell, hopefully... that's why I came here.

Sent in by tmyby, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment