Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Demon Zozo

It was her father who had passed. he were testing the spirit asking questions that only she knew the answers to. After 20 minutes it switched over and claimed to be MY mother. Once again answering questions correctly. We were both in tears and before we knew it the spirit switched over and we asked who we were talking to, the pointer went O Z O Z O Z O Z O. we called him  Oz ,  we asked him to blow out a candle to prove himself and before we completed the sentence the candle was out. We asked him the time( neither of us had watches and we had been outside for over an hour) and we ran inside to look, it was exactly right to the minute. He then preceded to tell us that it was him the whole time, not her father, not my mother, him. He said he knew what we were thinking and that's how he gave us the answers to our questions, he was in our heads.

By the end of the conversation he began to curse at us so we stopped playing. A few weeks later we used the board again, and instantly Oz was back and he was nasty. cursing at us, saying dark things, we stopped.

That summer my sister in law and I both went through series of unfortunate events, we couldn't catch a break, one thing after another, negativity loomed over us.

At the end of the summer we used the board one final time. It was him, and he said that he made all of those things happen to us and that he created the negativity that was following us. we never touched it again. a year later while I was at their house she told me she still had the board in the garage and she asked me to look on the computer for proper ways to get rid of the board. While doing this I realized their were endless websites  and stories about  ZOZO  the Ouija demon. we were both scared and white as a ghost, as I was reading about him to her aloud, my nephew (her son)started running around the house screaming ZOZO ZOZO ZOZO!! and we frantically made him stop. I then read on a website that he will try to claim your first born son, I didn't actually believe that but it surely freaked me out. the next morning my nephew wakes me up and as were waking up he asks if we can go get breakfast so I put him in the car and pull out the driveway, not 2 minutes later a car runs a stop sign and slams in to us. now that could have been coincidence, but it was just too eerie for me to shrug off, ever since then I have developed anxiety and often feel panicky, and when I talk about him I feel the negativity pressing on my chest and my brain.

Written By Nynou 2012 Ghost-Space.Com

MORE ABOUT ZOZO:


Zozo Is A Well Known Demon Who Takes Over

Information About Ouija Spirit Zozo

ZOZO Lied To Me And I Need Help! 

4 comments:

  1. dude that is a freakystory i got Zozo on my board also but its wierd it seems like he's touching me by making me feel warmer on my back. freaky huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played with a ouch a board befor but I have seen a lot of comments about zozo

    ReplyDelete
  3. zozo seems dangerous. tread with caution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally getting a free ap now and hoping for z's. Piece of crap devil, makes me go to him...what kind of business plan is that. I'm amenable to a discussion on employment.

    ReplyDelete