Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Witch's Castle Cameron Park in Waco Texas

I just want to let all you non-believers know that the witch's castle is very real! There have been many stories and many of them where changed. I have the actual lowdown on this story!

You see as a teenager my friends and I spent many evenings and late nights at Cameron Park (Waco, Texas) We would drive all through that place! We drove down the seven sisters with the head lights off! (pretty stupid now that I am older and realize it) and head out to the witch's castle so here is the description;

It was late almost midnight we noticed that there was a mist of fog rising up from the narrow paved road. You could sometimes smell a stench in the air of decay really funky! In the far off distance you could hear moaning like some animal was in distress. It was hard to tell how far it was, it may have been just a block or maybe a mile away so we exited my grandfather's old beat up truck and made our way down the path.

We walked further down the path to where the ruins of where the witch's castle laid; the story goes that the witch lived there with her children (not sure how many as this number always changes) and she kept a pack of dogs to keep people away from her property. It is told that she became possessed and murdered her entire family including the beast that guarded her castle. All was lost and what was left was a slab and parts of the chimney. Time passed and it was also added that there had been visitors that had mysteriously disappeared! Now that I can not confirm so please beware if you dare to visit this area especially at night! Roam at your own risk!

Sent in by Dela, Copyright 2010

11 comments:

  1. i understand my brother went there a long time ago and EIGHT of his friends
    got lost it was scary i heard the animal and smelled the horrible stench but we went too far down and thought it was the devils pit but we just ran far out to the road not the pit. darn! anyway its REAL and its SCARY BEWARE ANYONE WHO DARES TO ENTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for teling me that i was just about to go there for my friends birthday! thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me my brother and my dad went there once and we took a picture of the witch but it was her shadow and the next day the picture was gone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been many times and nothing has ever happened so i dont believe any of it sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. went down there a few times in my life, seem a few crazy things, as most of my family has. once a lady was walking out of there and she looked really crazy. eyes were red, not blood shot red but red. she started chasing our car. really weird. and the dogs... seem them too, a doverman and a rotty chased me and my friend in my car out of the place. both had red eyes as well. its kinda hard going down there now but ill never go back again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cain the NecromancerMay 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM

    My wife and I have visited the site on numerous occasions, and every time we experience something new. Once we saw the witch dressed in all white after a mysterious fog crept in. Another time my wife saw fairies around a pine tree that was glowing with a gold aura, I was there but couldn't see them. We have walked the trail and both of us have felt this overwhelming feeling of dread and sorrow. People say they don't believe, maybe they've just been too indoctrinated to not believe.... I know what I've seen and felt regardless of what others believe. The witches home isn't the only place that supernatural forces haunt. I've had experiences with my wife at Lover's Leap also.... To all you who know and believe, Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. desperatly trying to find,need a sign,cant find the path,if you can help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive had a few exprinces out there with my friends, we once took my truck out on the path the gate had disappeared we dexided to drive on it n my truck cut off competell(with a brand new batterty that I put in it and once we were on the trial in about 3 in the mornin we heard somethin movin in the trees and dropped right in front of the path n disapper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went there during high school years ago, apparently its gone now, and they have built a new house over it. To tell you the truth, I am afraid of the dark (sad I know) but when I went, I felt so comfortable. Like that feeling of warmth when you are with family. I wondered off by myself (which I would NEVER do). It was fantastic. I have never had a feeling like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need help finding it, I know the general area and stuff but I need more specific directions please help!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Went there tonight, there was a full moon and we heard drumming and chanting from somewhere deep in the trees. What sounded like dogs howling surrounded us and grew louder until we stepped off the property. Extremely creepy but honestly 10/10

    ReplyDelete