Saturday, October 9, 2010

Domestic Dogs and Spirits

I have read quite a few stories. I make the assumption that the authors of most of these stories are making a sincere effort to accurately report their encounters with spirits.

Having said all that, I want to relate the consequences of not protecting your pets.

One couple had a fairly large Rowdier they kept in a small cage in their backyard. This dog must have been very aggressive, relative to all the other stories I've read where most dogs are rightfully afraid of spirits, presumably evil.

This dog was in perfect condition, but overnight the dog was severely beaten, broken bones, lacerations, you name it, and died shortly afterward the next morning. The cage was still locked.

Had the dog not been caged, I'm sure it would have run and hid itself. But an animal that is cornered will fight to live, even if it fails.

Sent in by Gregory Brown, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment