Thursday, October 28, 2010

Little Girl in the Bathroom Mirror

My family had moved in to our house about a year before I had my ghostly experience. One morning, when I was about 12 years, old I was getting ready for school. I was in my bathroom, facing the mirror. My bathroom door was open. Suddenly I felt a simple tap on my back, when I turned to see what it was, there was no one there and I looked in my bedroom next door, thinking it was my sister playing a prank, only to find her still asleep in bed. I figured it was nothing and continued to get ready.

As I glanced in the mirror I suddenly saw what looked like a little girl peeking out from behind the open bathroom door. I don't remember being able to make out her face but I remember she had long red hair. I stood there in shock as she then played, what seemed like peek-a-boo in the mirror behind my back, moving her head back and forth, continually peeking out from behind my back, like a child would. This all happened in only about 10 seconds but seemed like minutes.

I remember staring at myself in the mirror after experiencing this, unable to move for a moment, frozen in terror. Then I of course went screaming into my parents room. When my mom calmed me down I told her what had happened, she was in shock and a little while after told me it was my great grandmas birthday. She had died a few years before. She had red hair.

I don't know if that was her ghost coming in the form of a little girl to say hello. But it certainly was a weird coincidence.

Sent in by Ciara, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment