Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gwen My Imaginary Friend

One cold rainy day when I was 4 I met someone. Her name was Gwen. Gwen was cruel to me. She would hit me and punch me and even say for me to go to hell.

Well one day Gwen had told me to follow her. We came to and old park with a peeling crooked sign. I could even tell this place was dangerous. The place even had a burnt down house and a very deep pond. I could tell by looking at it. We played then went home. My mom asked me where I was and I said a park, not a very dangerous park.

That same night I had slipped on my bathing suit since Gwen and I were going to the park to go swimming. When we got there we dove into the water. Gwen grabbed my arm and pulled me under! She was trying to drown me! I was able to get away.

After that I never saw Gwen again. Was she fake or was she a ghost? I didn't know!

Sent in by Aaron Hendrickson, Copyright 2010

More About Imaginary Friends!


Imaginary Friend or Ghost? A huge collection of Imaginary Friend stories and experiences and an examination of the question Imaginary Friend or Ghost?

Imaginary Friend - Imagination Or Ghost? Is it possible for an imaginary friend to be a ghost? Most often an imaginary friend is a harmless product of a healthy, active imagination. However, there have been many cases where a child's relationship with an imaginary friend has proved to be problematic.

Imaginary Friend Wikipedia Imaginary friends and imaginary companions are a psychological and social phenomenon where a friendship or other interpersonal relationship takes place in the imagination rather than external physical reality. Imaginary friends are fictional characters created for improvisational role-playing. They often have elaborate personalities and behaviors. They seem real but are ultimately unreal to their creators, as shown by studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment