Friday, October 8, 2010

Ghost Rape

Well I never really believed in ghosts until July 8th 2008.

Well I'm babysitting and so it time for him to go to bed. I put him to sleep. I'm laying down listening to music looking at my ceiling. BAM! Someone or something grabs me by the throat I can't breathe! Gasping for air, I cant see who or what it is. Its a blur I know I'm in my room I see everything my bedroom door is open I look out the door I'm seeing faces I cant picture who they are I know they're human I just never seen them before.

My TV is on I can hear it I can tell its the price is right, some game show. Now I can tell its a man, he gets on top of me and I'm trying to scream nothing coming out my mouth. Still not able to breathe now I look down I see my nephew asleep cradled in my moms arms. I'm trying to kick my mom to wake her up now trying to scream her name. I still cant breathe. I get desperate trying to fall on the floor, make some type of noise to wake her up. I give up. I'm ready to die. I'm tired. I let go. Suddenly my eyes open, I look to my left to my television the Price is Right's on, my bedroom door open just like in my dream. My mom still holding my nephew in her arms. She is awake. I start asking saying how could my dream be so accurate if it was a dream. I seem crazy but I ask her over and over again was I sleeping she kept saying yes! One thing I remember is I didn't have sore throat when I laid down. I could barely talk now.

Nicole Hatfield, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment