Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nightmare in Aurora Friendly Neighborhood Demon

Ever since I was a little boy I have been able to see ghosts. Believe it or not but my first experience was when I was about five. I cant tell you what the ghost wanted because that is a different story.

Not long ago in my house here in Aurora I was visited by a demon.

As a little family joke we named him Joe. About a month ago I was watching TV in the living room when in the corner of my eye I see someone move, just as this happens I turn and sure enough there is Joe standing in the middle of the hallway I believe that as soon as he noticed I saw him he dropped backwards and caught himself with his hands and crawled into the bathroom.

As soon as I saw him going to the bathroom I followed when I turned on the light my dog came running out.

A few days later as I was falling asleep I felt a hand slipping around my waste, not knowing what it was I sat up. Just as I did a shadow flew under the bed.

To this day I try not to mention my "friendly" neighborhood demon to any person I meet.

Sent in by Drew Vigil, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment