Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ghosts of Octagon Hall

[caption id="attachment_1596" align="alignleft" width="223" caption="Octagon Hall Museum"]Octagon Hall Museum Franklin, Kentucky[/caption]

My name is Val, I am a paranormal investigator. I also am the lead investigator of my own team of investigators. My story is a true story. I saw my very first full apparition on the grounds of the Octagon Hall Museum,Located in Franklin, Kentucky. This place is a gold mine for paranormal activity.

We were there on a investigation, we were taking a break out on the back porch,I was looking out across the grounds toward the slave cemetery, located on the back side of the property. I saw a grayish shadow walking toward the slave shack, also located on the property. It looked like a woman as it was small in stature, but not small like a child. I laughed to myself and looked at my team mates and James asked me what was wrong. I told him what I saw. To my surprise he said he seen the same thing I saw. That was enough for me to know that what I saw was real.

If you are ever in Franklin, Kentucky go check out Octagon Hall, It should be on every investigators list of places to go check out.

Sent in by Valli Kimery, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment