Friday, October 15, 2010

House Built on Aboriginal Graves

My house was actually meant to be built on Aboriginal graves. When my father was going to buy the house the man kept on warning us not to buy it because of that reason. I've been living in the house for 14 years now and a few weird things have happened.

The first one is when I keep waking up to a random scratching noise. The second is waking up to movement of stomping in the hallway when no one is there. The third is when I see hooded figures on the computer chair. And last when I feel like a hand is pulling my hair softly.

Recently I heard walking down the hallway and I have a clear sight of the kitchen and the footsteps were walking into the kitchen so I looked at the kitchen and I saw he pantry door fly open and then slowly close.

Sent in by Rabbit, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment