Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Someone Was in My Bed

I live in Shelby, North Carolina with my parent's and younger brother. We all played in and enjoy this house in the 70's early 80's. I was 8 or 9 at the time and I had never encountered anything until one night.

I got prepared for bed as usual and laid down. My parents were across the hall in their room and my brother was in his so I knew everyone was in their rooms. I drifted off to sleep but something awoke. I just knew something was in the bed. I was facing the wall with my back turned to whatever it was so I reached out my arm and moved my hand towards it and it felt like a person with the cover on top. I could not believe it. I touched it trying to figure out what it was but at the same time was scared and in shock.

I finally got the courage to turn over to face it and when I did it was gone. I went to my parents and asked them if one of them slept with me and they both said no. I knew my little brother was young and he was in his bed. I just know what ever it was it was big and on it's side as well with the back turned to me. I just can not understand what or who it was in my bed.

Sent in by Michelle, Copyright 2010 TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment