Friday, October 8, 2010

Dark Shadow on Web Cam

It was almost six in the evening when me and my husband just started to chat... he's working abroad so it is our everyday routine to chat 'til we go to sleep, that time... I just opened my cam and was waiting for him to accept it as he was busy preparing his meal, I was viewing my own cam. I saw something in front of my viewed image... it was a shadow, something like a huge flying object. I thought I was seeing a shadow of a big butterfly... but why on cam? I asked myself. I don't see anything flying around me though... then the shadow went at my back... it seems like something dropped a bit far from my behind. I turned my back, but nothing was there... then looking at my own image on the monitor there again the dark shadow at my back forming like human, I was shocked, but I managed to ask him "who are you?"

Still looking at my monitor cam the image seems coming forward then I turned my back as I felt my hair standing. I got up from my seat then the black shadow suddenly disappeared. I looked at the monitor. My husband just accepted my invitation to view my cam. I asked him if he saw it... asking me back... "saw what?" then I told him about it, he told me to  pray. I knew it wasn't something from the computer as it was my first time experience after having been chatting for about a year now, and I got so scared that I moved my computer out of our room to our living room.

Sent in by Elaine, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment