Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Were They?

It was a no moon night. And me and my friend 'James' were just strolling about in my house. He had come for a stay over. We decided to go to the balcony and look at the sky... so we did.

We were standing there watching the stars when we saw someone walk quietly on the street. The dim streetlights were on and we could only see the dark figure. The figure kept on moving there. Then another figure 'quite small' joined the other figure. We went down and decided to see who the figures were. The people, a man and a girl were absolutely new to us and didn't live in our street.

The man suddenly went off, signaling the girl to stay there. We saw our chance and went to talk to the girl. Her name was Emily as she told us. She said her father was the new watchman and she had just come with him. She was very small and was obviously telling the truth. Still there was something sinister about the way she walked and talked. We said good bye and returned and as we did, the girls father came back and they walked off. I told James that something was wrong and he agreed.

The next day, when we inquired with the day watchman we came to know that there was no new watchman and the old watchman certainly wasn't married...

That night, I was alone and was looking out for the girl and her father. The girl came and passed and behind her came her father. I kept looking for them because I knew that the street had a dead end and they would have to come back the same way. But as I saw, The girl and her father came from the same way as thy had before. As they came, the girl waved to me (there was still less or no moon but I could see a hand of the figure wave to me) and then suddenly disappeared. I watched for them many times but I never saw them again.

Sent in by Dark Boy, Copyright 2010 TrueGhostTales.com

1 comment:

  1. thats really creepy.,, thats happend to me before, only it didnt talk to me it just stared and then walked away, but i wonder why they never came back or why they were there in the first place

    ReplyDelete