Friday, October 22, 2010

Haunted Theater and the Ghost of the Garage Attic

One night at the little town's theater, I went in to my play practice. Our director, Sandy, was getting everyone together, then suddenly, it happened. We covered our ears at the big screech and looked to where it was coming from. We realized it was coming from the largest speaker, and the sound girl turned everything off, from the whole sound system, to the lights, and to the walkie talkies. It seemed just to get louder and louder! Sandy said to start the music, and it was never heard again. I found out later that the theater was haunted.

That play's performance was great! But the girls in dressing room 5 decided to test if it really was haunted. They slid a hanger halfway under a locked closet door, and something on the other side pulled it all the way under!

My parents just bought a beautiful old house and I invited my friend, Alexis, over to see it. Me and Alexis were playing in my garage of the house when Alexis wanted to go upstairs. Of course I said yes, it was going to be my first time up there. My Dad pulled the ladder down for us, we said thank you, and went up.

When we got to the top, we looked around. A fan, a poster with a basketball guy, a raccoon trap, a bench with a weird shadow behind it, a old che- Wait a minute! Weird shadow? I looked closer. "Alexis! do you see a little boy-shaped shadow?" I said. Alexis answered, "Yeah! Do you think its a..." she paused. "Well, if it is, Ghosts are angry if you are scared of them. So just... calmly... walk... to... the ladder."

We slowly walked backwards in a little fear... I admit it, I was scared!

The shadow was still there when we moved everything out.

Sent in by Emily Dorman, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment