Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This Does Happen in Real Life

I have seen, heard and felt "supernatural" things my entire life. It really sucks for me because I only have a few friends who share my beliefs. My boyfriend even thinks I'm crazy. I've been reading through the stories that are posted and decided to share just one of my many experiences with you. Its the second scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I'm sure I'm gonna leave out a million details that I'll wish I had added but I want to keep the story brief.

My sister was staying the night with me at a duplex I used to live in back in 2006. I had been very interested in taking pictures of spirits. At first I was not having any success that night but then I started to get all these really evil and contorted images very clearly. I was very excited(too excited to be scared) and just started taking more and more pictures with my sister in my bedroom.

All of a sudden we saw this old lady sitting in the kitchen holding this thing that looked like it was half lizard half and half snake, she was sitting next to someone who was playing with a yellow Tonka truck. We were very scared at this point. We closed my bedroom door and something opened it and started poking what looked like a blue stick in the room.

The next thing we noticed was what I can only describe as a troll climbing up my closet door. It was very fascinated with this picture that belonged to my ex-boyfriend. It was a picture of angels being grabbed at by demons. At this point my sister and I were terrified. I had heard about calling on Archangel Michael so we did that. He immediately appeared behind my sister. He was very large and his wings seemed like they were made out of net (they weren't) Instantly we knew that we must delete those pictures.  It was like it had captured some of their energies and forced them to be stuck. Once we deleted the pictures it all ended.

I never had any future problems in the duplex.I moved back in with my boyfriend a month later. I'm not sure why these beings were there that night. I must have opened a portal somehow.

Sent in by Crystal W, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment