Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sharing a Flat with Three Victorian Ghosts

I am very interested in paranormal since I started seeing paranormal in 1990 and saw my grandmother who suddenly appeared to me in her home town and spoke to me which freaked my friend out as she could not see what I was seeing or who I was speaking to. Then twelve years ago while staying at my parents house a ghost stood in my doorway of my bedroom at three am but I thought nothing of it.
The real paranormal events started in 2008. I returned to my flat from a weekend away, my flat was freezing then as I plugged in my power I received an electric shock, I thought it was the plug itself – Checked it ok – then as I turned in for the night my table light started flickering, I thought nothing of it and fell asleep.
The next morning I went into the bathroom and

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment