Friday, May 21, 2010

Hooded Being and Sleep Paralysis

My name is Kenyatta. I just had to send a comment on what happened to me. I never was the kind of person who believed in paranormal stuff but I found out that paranormal things do happen.
When I use to read stories and see people on TV talking about ghost encounters and all that kind of stuff, I would just brush it off like that’s not true. Well I had a visit from a hooded being at the end of my bed about two years ago.
My cousin was dying from AIDS, My mother was diagnosed with cancer. My grandmother passed and also my uncle. All of this was happening months apart. Well again this being was at the end of my bed. At first I was asleep and when I woke I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk or nothing. I’m very very sure I was not dreaming because I was

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment