Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Grandma is She Still Here?

This basically happened 5 years ago. My dear grandmother died. There was a lot of tears involved. Since she left… her son rented the house to the family of my best friend, Veronica.
After 3 months, my mother had a dream of my grandma at the door of her house. In her dream… my mom followed her into the house. “I have to go” my grandma said “take me with you” my mother responded. “you cant go, but I’ll wait”. The next morning my mom told all of the family about her dream.
My little brother max, was born 3 months after my grandma died… he brought happiness into our lives. It was strange because my grandma really really wanted to meet him. One time I laid Max on the bed. He looked at the window, which was closed, and started laughing and smiling… he was playing alone.
Two years passed. The house

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment