Monday, May 17, 2010

A Dark Intruder

A few short years ago, I was homeless and destitute. I had no job, no money, no wage benefits of any kind.
I spent most of my days walking around the city looking for a place to sleep for the night and trying to keep food inside myself and the odd luxury of a pouch of cheap tobacco and cigarette papers. I had a few friends who I would occasionally meet up with and ‘crash’ on their couch’s for a day or two before moving on.
I knew I was being a drain on them, so I tried to never stay in the same place for too long. Nights when I couldn’t hook up with my buddies I would just find an abandoned apartment block or warehouse and curl up there instead.
I hold a dual American/Canadian citizenship so I often found myself in either downtown Vancouver or in the Seattle area, In

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment