Saturday, May 15, 2010

Terror House in Ohio

It all started in Conneaut, Ohio. I am 12 now. I was 11 at the time. My mom decided she wanted to live in this creepy house in the country. I for one didn't really care. It had been about 2 months when my experience started. My mom started earlier.  She was just sitting on her bed when she heard my step-sister and her grandmother arguing. She went to go check and everyone were just asleep and snoring. Then she heard a dog growling outside her door. My little brother started fidgeting so she knew he heard it too. She could hear it's paws going back and fourth. So, she got on her knees and stated saying a prayer and it stopped.

Then, that same night my step-grandmother heard a dog. It's growling was so loud and terrifying that she hid under her covers can you believe that! Then, books were falling rapidly off the shelf. She could hear them being tossed around by the dog. All of a sudden she felt the dog run over her leg and saw it run in the computer room. She sleeps on the floor by the way.

Then I kept on seeing figures in the hallway. I knew they were watching us. I was watching the figure and my step-sister went out the room and it followed her. I got out the bed and followed it. I was watching her in the kitchen and it was creeping in on her. I quickly ran in but when I ran in it disappeared but we did here growling  sounds after. She didn't question me after though.

I still see the figure sometimes. I know he still watches me because I stuck up my middle figure and it growl at me. We finally moved and I thank god we did.

Sent in by August, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment