Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ghost Woods and Old Abandoned House

One night when my dad left to go to a party, my friends and I decided to go in the woods behind a cemetery near my dads house. We found a trail and followed it along, we brought an extra flashlight just in case. After a while the flash light died, and just as it did twigs snapped right behind us. I asked my friend where the spare flashlight was, but he remembered he left it sitting on the table on my porch. So we continued our walk with only a light from my cell phone.

Eventually we came to a clearing, looking up we realized it was someone's yard. We kept walking up to the house and realized it was boarded up, except for a basement window. Of course we wanted to know why the house was abandoned and we also kinda wanted a flashlight... so a few friends and I slipped through the basement window, with one of my friends staying outside guarding.

With the light from my cell phone leading us we walked up the stairs into the kitchen and we noticed that one of the clocks was still ticking... with that the only noise other than our footsteps in the house we walked upstairs. We realized that the door to the attic was slightly opened, and of course we opened it and as we were looking around the wood that boarded up the window crashed to the ground and the window opened with the wind gusting through the window, we heard a scream from outside, remember that our friend was still out there we ran back down to the basement and left the house.

When we got back to where our friend was supposed to be waiting... he was gone. We looked all around the yard and then decided that maybe he went back to my dads house. As we got the trail our friend stumbled out from behind a tree with scratches all over his face and arms. We asked him was happened and he said nothing. As we sprinted back to my dads house to find him still not home. We sat in my living room trying to get my friend to tell us what happened all he said was that whatever it was disappeared very quickly. That's the last time we go through those woods ever again.

By Kevin, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment