Sunday, May 23, 2010

Woman in the Stairs

I just want to share my experience. I am Filipino. And paranormal creatures are very rampant in our country. I guess you’ve heard about white ladies, tikbalang (half-man half-horse), aswang (lady that goes out at night to prey), etc.
This particular experience gives me goosebumps whenever I think about it (I’m having goosebumps now)
One night, when I was alone in our house because my grandparents were in a church gathering, I was watching television. The mirror in the kitchen was adjacent to our living room, and from the living room, I can see the reflection of our stairs. While I was enjoying watching cartoons, I made the mistake of looking at the mirror, and in the mirror, I saw a woman or maybe it was girl, upside down. Her skin had the color of like what zombies look like. She was as if staring at me from the mirror though her

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment