Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sleeping Problems

I have had many weird and unexplainable things happen to me this is one of them. This happened about 5 maybe 6 years ago when I was 10 or 11.
I was home up stairs in my room watching dragon ball z when it got really hot like muggy hot and I started getting sweaty so I took of my shirt and laid down on the couch then fell asleep. When I awoke it was like when you have a nightmare and I was gasping for air but I quickly realized that I couldn’t move at all except my eyes. I also realized that it wasn’t hot any more but it was like an ice cold. This had happened twice before but this time I woke with my face down in the couch and there was this huge wait on me so not only was the couch basically suffocating me but

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment