Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hauntings in Small Korean Apartment

I lived in Korea for a period of 8 years. After my parents got divorced, my mother and I moved to another country and I took with me the memories of my ghostly encounters as a child in my hometown of Korea. These are some of them that have scared me the most.
1. After settling into a new apartment, I was getting ready to go swim practice and was putting my shoes on, getting ready to walk out the door. Now, note that most apartment doors in Korea are made of metal. My hand was reaching the door handle when suddenly I saw a fast flash of white coming from the kitchen, going to my parents room on the reflection on the door. I hurriedly made my way out of the building.
2. One night, on a particularly hot summer day, I lay sleeplessly in my bed thinking about how unusual

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment