Thursday, May 13, 2010

My First Apparition Who is She?

I’ve always had an interest in the paranormal, but I’m also the type of person who needs proof that ghosts are real and quite honestly I still don’t know despite my little encounter. Could it all be in my head? Were my eyes playing tricks on me? Those are the questions I ask myself every time I think about it.
Anyway, a few months ago, I began to wake up suddenly in the middle of the night to always see this bright light passing over me. I’d wake up and look around and go right back to sleep, not worrying about what it could be. For a while, this bright light was something that just slipped my mind. Perhaps I was dreaming?
Then one day, I’d just gotten home from work and I was relaxed, sitting on my bed when I noticed my cat was acting stranger than usual… staring up at

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment