Sunday, May 16, 2010

Haunted Cries from Cold Mountain

The Story begins when my family and I are at somewhere far away in Alaska (I don’t want anyone to know the location of this mountain) on a summer trip with my favorite uncle Tommy in his rented cabin, my dad and I are going to get some wood the old fashion way instead going to the small town almost near our cabin to get some logs there for the fire place. That creepy night, my family and I hear strange wolves howling at exactly 12 am then suddenly stops at 3:33 am, it keeps happening almost every single freaking night man. One night, while we were all downstairs together (Its a huge Cabin with a bunch of windows and rooms, its like a 2 story house made of wood), we hear loud thumping sounds upstairs dragging something that CAME FROM MY ROOM!, we came up and saw nothing, we

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment