Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not My House Causing It

My house is not haunted it was only built about 2 years before my mom, step-dad, sister, and I moved in.  But my dog pin is sitting on a hill in the back yard. I had come to find out that on that hill there was an 800 year old house. Well I have seen a few things in my house and I am just now starting to think that maybe the spirits have moved on into my house. Here is are some stories.

Okay, the first story is that me and my step dad were outside at night to feed the dogs. When we were walking to the dog pin. We saw a light behind the dog pin so I told him that I was going to go out and look. I got a little closer and with my own eyes I saw an old man look me in the eye then turn around, walk in my woods, and disappear, my step dad had saw him too.

Another night I was getting the dogs water on the side of my house with the hose. I slowly turned around when I felt a chill and standing behind me was a man in uniform.

When I was younger I was in my room trying to go to sleep. My sister had a friend over and they usually played tricks on me when I was sleeping.  Now abilities run in my family. I KNOW when there is someone in the room and how many people. Well one night I got a cold chill then the feeling rushed over me. There was someone in the room and the first thing that came to my mind was Amanda (sister) and her friend but this was a feeling of one person. So I opened my eyes and there was no one there. So I turned around and as the lightning struck there was a little girl standing by the front of my bed. I put my head under the blanket.  When I felt safe again I looked back and there was no one there.

There are many other stories but I do not have the time to right them all down.

Jamie, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment