Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trying to Find Who I Was in My Other Life

Well first of all I am amazed with what I just read. Since I was little I been having battles with different types of spirits and demons: last year I have met with Lucifer and part of me wanted to go with him and part of me was just hearing God’s voice telling me to keep strong and not follow him. Since then I have no peace and I decided to study and look for helpful information about who I am and what do I stand for in this life.
And just reading about the creation of 2 women in the beginning of this world – I really feel I am Lilith (I believe in reincarnation) and I am sure in my past life I was her and in some point part of her is still inside of me because I am a really free spirit who does not follow rules.

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment