Sunday, May 16, 2010

Deer and Reincarnation?

I became fascinated with the paranormal about two years ago. I can naturally say that I am a skeptic, when they say that all a skeptic is is someone who simply hasn’t had their own paranormal experience yet. I haven’t. My sister has claimed to have paranormal experiences both in the past and still today; although, she never tells me what they are. I do not blame her for keeping them to herself, as I am sure they are very personal in nature.
My wife and I are from Omaha, but my family owns 80 acres up in northeast Nebraska, and my grandparents always told us growing up that the land was blessed and that we would always be safe there. Well, being a little kid, this not only made me feel safe, but also a little scared, knowing there was always something watching me. Both grandparents and all their sons

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment