Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Strange Man

Okay, first of all, let me start off by saying, yes, I do believe in ghosts and things paranormal. However, there is obviously no rock solid evidence to my story. But I would appreciate opinions, comments and so on.
Okay, so, when I was a young child, around 3 or 4 years old, I enjoyed sitting in the corner chair, in the living room, near the corner of the wall, obviously. I used to look up to the top of the wall for ages. My father would ask me what I was looking at, I would reply, the man who looks like you. (I now think it is an appropriate time to tell you that my grand-dad died the year I was born). I vaguely remember these things happening, although my father has reminded me of it. This memory kind of creeps me out, however intrigues me.
A jump to the future

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment