Monday, May 17, 2010

The Girl in the Mirror

One day before I moved in a house my mom and dad were talking to the Realtor and I was bored. So to entertain myself I went upstairs for no reason. I looked around and I heard a female voice saying a language like mine. I didn't understand what she said so I continued in a big room and I saw a mirror leaning on a wall.

I looked in the mirror and saw a faint form of a girl. I looked closer and she came out of the mirror and stared at me. Her blue eyes confused me and I stared at them. I couldn't stop staring. A force went inside me and I thought she was doing something to my body. She disappeared leaving me and the mirror alone until I saw one of my eyes blue. That blue eye was hers.

The next day I went to the mirror and stared at it. Nothing happened. I went back still staring at the mirror until I saw her by the windows of the attic. She ran towards me and I backed up. Then, she pushed me on a mattress I never noticed before. She disappeared again. Her force was like a... ghost. A poltergeist I think because of the force she had.

I called my friend and we both went to the attic. We saw nothing. He said he had to go, but once he left I saw her again but this time closer.

A fake you say? No! It is a real ghost! She walked up to me and... kissed me on the... lips. I fell to the ground.

I woke up in the hospital and I saw my mom and dad and my brother and sister. "Are you okay?" my mom said. "I... what happened?" I said. "Kevin found you on the ground without breath." my dad said. "Do you remember anything?" my sister said. I shook my head. Ever since that day I never go upstairs alone.

Sent in by Daniel, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment