Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weird Voices and Noises

When all the paranormal thing had started happening to me I was only 6, when my great grandfather had died, he came to say goodbye to us. When my grandmother asked me who I was talking to I said ”That man that is sitting on the tree.” My grandmother asked me to tell her what he looked like and when I did she told me who it was.
Now I am 14 and I am still experiencing odd things. When I was just 7 I was living in my old house in Greece. An old woman was said to have died there. Every night I would hear walking in the living room, whispers, lights turning on and off, and I could also hear the old woman open drawers and take medicine! It was spooky but somehow didn’t frighten me. But after that I started getting these dreams that God was fighting

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment