Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Its in my House and Will Not Leave

I had a pretty normal day at school that day. I did what I normally do. But I had taken one of my friends pills to see if I could get messed up.
Nothing really happened during the day. It was fairly normal. But I had started to get really sleepy. Okay lets fast forward to night time.
I stay at my aunts house. My uncle had died in that house in 2005. I have always had the feeling that he was still there. And my friends have too. Every time I brought someone over to the house they felt as if someone were watching them. I have always felt that way too.
Well that night I had taken that pill (it was adoral) I had a weird feeling that someone was watching me. Now, I sleep in the basement room. Away from everyone in the house and there are no windows in

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment