Monday, May 17, 2010

Imagination or Fact?

Imagination or fact? You Decide And Tell Me…
My uncle Albert who was and still has a key role in the group died last May 8th 2009 In Albany Medical Center with a blood clot to the brain. Albert was 64 years of age. He passed at 10pm Friday night. Now it was hard. He lived with us and was like our best friend.
Well it was around 10 am Tuesday morning May 5th when I was upstairs and Albert was downstairs. It was quite down there so I went down to see what was going on. The TV was on and Albert was in the bathroom. I sat in the kitchen for awhile and went next door to my cousins house. Which was only across the hall. I sat there and talked with her for about 15 minutes or so. I went back to my apt. and the bathroom door was

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment