Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ouija Board Spirit Named Henry

My story started the summer after my freshman year in high school. I am currently a junior and I’m 17. I had used the Ouija board several months before and although it frightened me, I just had to use it again.
My interest started when I first used it and the board spelled the last name of my ex. I was the only one of my two cousins who knew how to correctly spell it. That summer, my cousin and I, Jess, hung out a lot by the little creek in her woods. She had the interest in the board because she had been one of the cousins I had first used the board with.
We decided to make our own Ouija board out of notebook paper, using her ring as the pointer. We took the paper to the creek and began using it. We spoke to a little boy who called

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment