Monday, May 10, 2010

Do I Attract the Dead?

My dog jazz died in 2005, she had a brain tumor. She was a staff by breed and a Softie by nature, very friendly, loved children. The exact date she died was September 23rd. I remember it very clearly it broke my heart because she was only 6 years old. I believe in the paranormal it’s basically my life. This experience would have been a couple of days after she died like I said I believe in the paranormal ghosts and such.
I had gone to bed early because I was upset that I would not be seeing jazz for a long while so I asked her to come back to me one last time so I could say good bye. I was not with her when she died because she was at the vets. Anyway I asked her to come and visit me weather it be in spirit or a

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment