Monday, May 17, 2010

Shadows Dreams and a Demon

All of my life I had dreams of bad things that were to happen, one time I dreamt that a friend of mine along with my ex was to be hit by a car and 3 weeks later they were.
Then it started, at first it was just every couple of days I would see shadows following me. Then it became an everyday thing, I would feel as though I was being watched; I’d see shadows following me everywhere and I couldn’t block them out.
Then one night I was staying over at a friends house (Sammy) when her parents were out at a party. I woke up screaming, I could see one of the shadows stood at the window approaching me and watching me. Sammy let out a little squeal and flicked the light on. “What was that?” She turned round to me, I looked to her in shock “don’t say

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment