Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mirror Reflection Dreams and Warnings

I have seen things my entire life. Things that can not be explained or believed by most people. For that reason alone, I have not had a lot of friends, but most of the friends I have had were male. After things that I have seen, most girls are just silly. No offense girls, I’m one too. When you have seen or dreamed some of the things I have, worrying about what color hairbow to wear with what color shirt to impress somebody just doesn’t seem important to me. My scariest story I think I will save for myself at least for now. It freaked me out so bad that I didn’t sleep for several days. At one point I locked myself into a bathroom with the light on holding a butcher knife.
OK. Starting in the past. Everybody dreams. You dream, I dream, we all dream. I have dreams that

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment