Saturday, May 8, 2010

Not Sure What to Believe Anymore

I had always been a skeptic about the paranormal. When people started talking about ghosts to me or around me, I’d start whistling for the men with the butterfly nets. I’d never experienced anything like that, not in any real sense, so, naturally, I thought people who believed in these things were not quite right, to say the least. Then, I moved into the one weird house in Louisiana. I should have known when the real estate agent wouldn’t even come into the place.  He stayed inside his truck, telling us: “Oh, you guys go on in. I’ve seen all there is to see of the place”, and handed us the key. Not much of a place really, circa 1950s, not very old, just a blah ranch deal with a blah 1970’s redo – the yucky paneling and linoleum floors,

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment