Monday, May 17, 2010

What is Happening to Me?

I’m 25 and very aware of my surroundings. I have always felt presences, heard things, seen things move/shadows. Never have I had a clear experience where I actually seen something, but I still had experiences related to that.
A year ago, as I lay in bed trying to go to sleep, I felt a warm/soft hand grab my wrist and hold my arm, which was pulled in the air. I was on my side, with my arm on my side. As it grabbed me, I felt my body… more like my spirit, turn… it pulled me by the arm. So, my head was where my feet were and my feet were towards the headboard. I couldn’t move, couldn’t open my eyes, couldn’t talk. I wanted to scream, but couldn’t. My face was up, eyes were closed and I could feel something looking at me. I had a strong feeling as if

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment