Sunday, May 9, 2010

Did My Grandfather Come Back?

1992 was the year I would be turning 11 I was old enough to understand what was going on but not old enough to go to my grandfathers funeral. I remember the first incident like it was yesterday. I can’t remember waking up or even going down stairs all I know I was standing by the living room door. What I saw I know was no dream.
As I walked into the living room I could see little specks of lights everywhere they were actually suspended in the air. I know why these specks of lights where in my living room because they brought back my grandfather or so I thought. I remember him talking to me but cannot remember what he said; he sat in his favorite chair which was his rocker. This was the beginning of some weird experiences my Nan and myself would see hear and feel. Nothing

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment