Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baseline Street Panic

This event took place more then a few years ago. In the City of Rialto, California. There is a street called Baseline which my family and I used to get home.

This happened late at night (typical), but my mother was driving and I was sitting in the passengers seat just counting down the seconds until I would be able to lay my head on my pillow which awaited me.

We were talking, passing time and trying to enjoy each others company. All of a sudden I panicked and yelled, "STOP!" I swear I thought my mom was just inches away from hitting a woman running across the street.

My mom slammed on her breaks and said "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" I was confused and nervous. I opened my eyes and took a good look around... I did not see a single thing or person for miles.

After my mom got the car started I told what I seen and this is exactly what I saw... A woman dressed in all white but not glowing, she looked older and had white hair and pale skin but I can not remember any facial features. Just a woman in white darting in front of my mothers car on Baseline Road.

By Yoly Kelso, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment