Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Old Man of Drumore Drive

Hi, my name is Jesse and I am 12 years old. When I was 6 I lived on Drumore Drive, Pennsylvania. One night I fell asleep on my bed a little earlier than I usually do, feeling better than ever. My bed has one side that faces the wall, and that was usually my favorite spot to sleep next to. That same night, I woke up facing the wall. It was 3:48 AM.

When I rolled over to look around my room, I didn't just see my room. On the floor, next to my dresser, there was a light blue figure. I could immediately tell that it was a man, an old man at that too. To this day, I can still remember what he wore when I saw him. He wore a suit. His hat was a little to the left, as if he had lain down on his right side for a while. His coat looked dusty, and was left unbuttoned. He had white hair and he wore a pained expression on his face. When I looked at him, he seemed to be examining my electronic toys, like he had never seen them before. He looked slowly at me and evaporated, which really scared me. I smelled a faint smell of smoke after he disappeared.

Next morning, I told my mom about this ghost. She said she had seen him too, and even felt him. She said "When I was cooking, I felt a tug. When I looked down, nothing was there."

I haven't seen this ghost anymore, and when I was 9 we moved out. The last thing I remember experiencing was when I left the house for the last time, a gust of wind seemed to whisper "until next time..." Now, I am 12 years old and live in North Wales, Pennsylvania.

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment