Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unknown Thing

I had one experience in this building where I lived. I didn't live there very long needless to say.

It was on the second floor in a old time building, with a Window in front of my bed. I was not high.I am not a nut!

I Woke to the alarm saying 3:59 and tried to sit up for a cig but couldn't move and Looked out the window. I could tell the time of day by the light coming in. I woke to a tall dark caped image looking at me, just staring.

The smell was like rotted potatoes, and there was a haze that was like dry ice. I was frozen for several minutes in fear and could not turn on a light for comfort.Then as fast as it came in it faded slowly away. I sat up turned the light on and nothing was there, but the smell. I Stayed up the rest of the night looking for the smell and never found any sign of anything having a bad smell. By noon that day it went away.

By Karan, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment