Sunday, May 9, 2010

Smoky Entity

The story I am about to share with you is true. I have decided to share my experience in hopes that someone, somewhere can relate. I have always been an open minded person however quite skeptical of the paranormal. What I experienced shook my reality to the core.
June 4, 2009 approx. 8 pm
My boyfriend and I were getting ready to go out for the evening. We had planned to go visit some friends. We were both in the bathroom, he was doing his hair and I was touching up on my make up. I decided to go play some music. I usually just play music from the computer, which is located in my office. The office door was maybe a quarter of the way open and I didn’t bother looking in before walking in (I never do) As soon as I pushed open the door I almost walked right into

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment