Saturday, May 22, 2010

Losing My Sanity Who Are You?

I am now nineteen years old but when I was 15 unusual things began happening to me. At this age I began doing research on communicating with ghosts and I also was very much into witchcraft. I would sit in my room and try and perform different rituals while speaking out loud to any entities that might hear. I did that for a couple of weeks and so when nothing big happened I gave up. I don’t know exactly what I was expecting to happen but months later when things began to happen I wished I could take those weeks back.
First it started with hearing things like water running when I was home alone or I would hear mumbling. After that I began seeing things like shadows. One night I was in the family room listening to music when a black form floating shot across the room in front of

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment