Sunday, May 23, 2010

Did a Ghost Try to Communicate With Me?

Did a ghost try to communicate with me about her death?
Okay It First started out when I moved to an apartment were I use to live when I was a little girl. We moved in into our uncle’s house and the second week we had stayed there I had a nightmare.
I had a dream about this little girl who got stabbed more than 5 times in the chest. At first I felt like I knew this girl for more than my life. She had shown me her death and who had killed her. My mother thought it was because I read too much ghost stories, but I knew it wasn’t that reason I had that nightmare. I started crying and crying a lot feeling like she wanted me to feel her pain and that she wanted revenge. But why revenge on me? What did I do to HER?
Later on a

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment