Saturday, May 8, 2010

Strange Presence in my Mums House

This happened to my mum 10 years ago. It all started when my mum bought a second hand bed.
Her first encounter was when the clock on top of her TV would move, only slightly enough for her to notice.
The second encounter was when she asleep alone, she saw something standing next to her bed. She blinked a few times because she thought she was dreaming. Yes you guessed it she wasn’t.
My mum described to me what she saw. It was small in size with no hair and had the brightest blue eyes she had ever seen. She couldn’t make out the face but was transfixed on the eyes. She also had something poke her back and tell her to get up. My mum thought it was her husband. But she was always alone when things happened except for the clock incident which they both witnessed it.
She did say the thing

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment