Monday, May 24, 2010

Living and Dying

I remember this as if it was yesterday, it was May 4th last year. I was out on for a daily walk so I could lose weight for my young sister. As I was doing this I had a sudden feeling that something was wrong, and I had a sudden smell of my grandfather. When I got home I had found out that my grandfather had died from a traveling blood clot.

When I went to see him at the chapel of rest I had felt him in the room. Later that day when I was in my grans garden I saw him at a particular spot as thin as when he was younger (as I last saw him he was a modern day Santa Claus). Then again whenever I was in my Nan's garden he was always on that particular spot as thin as he once was.

After his funeral we had planted a pineapple tree in honor in his memory and that was the last time we saw him as we scattered his ashes, he also had a smile on his face.


Sent in by Gemma Barnes, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment